Saturday, April 8, 2017

Reflections on Spiritual Life Coaching.

Our spiritual blog for today will discuss spiritual coaching. I believe there are many positive solutions to all of life's challenges. The question is how do we change our lives? 

Remember, you are completely free to reject any of these ideas. What's really important has to do with what you believe, with what lifts you up, and provides you with inspiration to have a better life today.

As a retired social worker with forty years of professional experience, I’ve learned a few ways to help others engage in positive life changes. I realize personal and social change is difficult. Too many of us avoid our problems or refuse to ask for help to resolve them.

It’s as if there is a battle going on inside of us between our positive side and negative side. For example, the positive voice within can calmly affirm, “You can make healthier choices; follow your bliss.” Then for some inexplicable and mysterious reason, negative self-talk takes over with, “You’re going to fail again; life sucks; you don’t need anybody’s help.”

Can you relate to this struggle? Frankly, I don't have all the answers. However, let me share with you some of the things I do when I’m feeling stuck or out of balance. I also understand that what works for me may not work for you. I do believe that in your mind and heart, there is a strong intuitive awareness of the power of making more positive choices. Whatever is going on, don’t give up. Feel free to reach out for help. You can even talk to me about it.

In some of my prior articles, I have mentioned the process of Stop and Think. Try it and see if it helps you:

1. Take several deep breaths. Let the air out slowly.
2. Say a positive thought over and over like, “I deserve to have a better life today.”
3. Hold to a positive image. Take a mental time out; picture going to the beach, an open field, a forest, an ocean, lake or stream. There are many places you can go to find a positive image.
4. After you feel yourself calmed, reach out and communicate with a positive person.

For more details on this spiritual essay please click this link: More Free Spiritual Life Coaching Here





Click Affordable Spiritual Life Coaching

Peace, Light, Joy, and Aloha today. Gary and Susan Eby.


1 comment:

  1. I would say that what makes “Reflections – A journey to God” such an exciting reading, is the fact that the authors transposed their professional backgrounds into remarkable essays and lyrics.

    Secondly, I would mention the manner in which they managed to incorporate in their book a touching dose of feelings, emotions and life lessons, captivating me, as a reader, down to the last page.

    But, what I mostly appreciate is the way in which Gary B. Eby and Susan Eby mixed the realism of nowadays with the concept of “self- (re) discovery journey.” I firmly believe that due to this, they guide their readers into enlightenment and spirituality challenging them at the same time to become better versions of themselves, by reaching the inner peace and happiness.

    As this book it’s meant to leave us, as readers, with great deals of think about, I would highly recommend it to the people who would like to have a fulfilling experience which to change their lives positively, both spiritual and physical.

    ReplyDelete